Junior Associate Software Developer
Contract: Full time, permanent position
Our client requires a Junior Associate Software Developer to join their small team based in Scotland. They focus on designing, providing, implementing and creating innovative software solutions to business challenges. Our client has developed their own inhouse product to address a whole range of business issues.
The Junior Associate Software Developer will have the independence to work on their own tasks whilst also benefiting from the guidance of the Senior Developer when required. You will be responsible for new and existing applications which will involve a mixture of developing, testing and supporting. You will also be encouraged to share new and innovative ideas with your team and build good relationships with clients.
- Applicants must be able to work within an Object Orientated Programming Paradigm
- Strong programming languages are a necessity, including but not limited to: T-SQL, C#, WPF, .NET, ADO.NET, MVC, Web API, GIT or similar
- The chosen candidate will be required to visit clients from time to time therefore a full clean driving license is necessary
- Excellent customer service skilled
- Confidence in communicating with clients and other members of the team
- Strong analytical background
- Well organised with a great attention to detail
- Comfortable working both independently and with a team
- A passion for quality service
- Computational thinking