IT Developer Graduate Scheme – September 2017 Start
Our client provides technology solutions to asset management and wealth companies. They have a structured graduate scheme that will involve client facing tasks. Formal training will be provided and it is likely that you will gain an understanding of how each area of the business operates.
Upon completing the graduate scheme it is expected that candidates will become a consultant developer.
- The chosen candidate will work as part of a project team and will work on a variety of client engagements.
- You will support customers with their Web, Mobile, CRM (Salesforce.com), Marketing and related software tools.
- Work with the customer to define their technology needs and to deliver improvements.
- Visit customers based around the world (including projects in Chicago and New York).
Development and Training:
- Graduates will be sponsored to study towards recognized certificates, such as Salesforce ADM201 and Dev 401.
- You will also be given the opportunity to take responsibility for an additional business task which may involve gaining an insight into recruitment, marketing or general business processes.
- Experience with web technologies (such as HTML, CSS and SQL)
- Commercial experience within a technology firm, gained through an internship or placement, would be advantageous.
- Strong academics. Minimum ABB grades at A Level and candidates must be expecting a First Class degree or a 2.1.