Our client is an established HVAC solutions provider. They have an immediate opportunity for an electrical engineering graduate able to provide technical support, training and installation of technologies for their clients.
- Support customers throughout the UK in the delivery of field services for company products
- Remotely support customers with technical product support.
- Escalate any queries or issues to the correct channels and follow up regularly.
- Employ the LEAN methodology in the work environment
- Complete Commissioning / Installation & Service of products in field.
- Deliver Reactive and Planned Preventative maintenance of products.
- Manage project delivery.
- Qualified in Electrical EngineeringA working knowledge of HVAC Systems and refrigeration would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated to project manage
- Ability and desire to train others
- Flexible and adaptable
- Own transport and a driving licence is preferred
Key phrases: Graduate jobs, graduate jobs south east, graduate electrical jobs, graduate engineering jobs, graduate HVAC jobs, graduate technical support jobs, graduate customer support jobs