Graduate Water Scientist
Job Location: Hertfordshire (Commutable from Welwyn Garden City, Luton, Stevenage, Hitchin, St Albans, Bedford, Hertford etc.)
Job Salary: £22,500 starting
Job Sectors: Graduate Science Jobs / Environmental Science Jobs / Chemistry Jobs / Microbiology Jobs / Water Jobs / Scientist Jobs
Job Benefits: Company vehicle, Salary reviews, Laptop, Mobile phone, Company pension, Training and mentoring
We are currently working with a water treatment company based in Hertfordshire, who are looking for a recent environmental science or related graduate to join their small but growing permanent team.
The company have a great mentoring and training scheme for new graduates, and endeavour to have an open-door policy where new ideas are always welcomed. They are looking for candidates who are self-motivated, with great personal drive and with the confidence to visit different customers on a day to day basis and strike up conversations.
The company offer great progression routes through their company, and salary progression to match.
- You will be travelling to different customer sites around the region, monitoring and sampling their water services.
- Analysing results from recent samples
- Helping customers and satisfying technical questions
- A 2:2 or above in a Microbiology, Environmental Science or Chemistry related degree
- Excellent communication skills are a must for this role, as well as the confidence to converse with different customers on a day to day basis
- A valid UK driving license is essential
- You must be comfortable with frequent travel around London and the South East