GRADUATE in ELECTRO-MECHANICAL ENGINEERING / MANCHESTER / STARTING SALARY £11 PER HOUR / EXCELLENT TRAINING
Looking for an exciting Graduate Engineer career? We may just have the perfect position for you! Fantastic starting salary and first-class training programme! Excellent career development opportunities available.
CPM Engineering specialise in the repair, replacement, management and maintenance services of electrical and mechanical equipment. With over 25 years of experience in the electro-mechanical maintenance services. Our repairs workshop is one of the largest in the UK and represents a three million pounds investment.
We care about flexibility, reliability and quality, just as we believe our customers do, which is why we offer a complete spectrum of services, no matter the size of the business.
Based in the North West of the UK, we hold ISO accreditation for Environment, Health and Safety and Quality as well as accreditation with IECeX and EASA AR100.
We are now looking to recruit a dynamic proactive Graduate Engineer to join our engineering team, where you will play a key role in making sure our customers continue to receive a first class service.
Working at our Trafford Park, Manchester facility, day to day duties will include training in all aspects of electro mechanical engineering. Working in a workshop environment, refurbishment, repair and test to a high standard industrial electronic motor drives including AC, DC & Servo.
This is a reactive business and no two days are the same in our facility, we are looking for a graduate who is adaptable, efficient and is willing to go the extra mile when required.
It would be great if you:
- Are educated to degree level with a 2:1 of above, ideally in engineering
- Have the ability and commitment to deliver excellent service and enjoy working with people
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in IT, including Microsoft & Google
- Have the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure, at times working without supervisionb
- Have experience of the electro-mechanical industry (desirable)
What the Graduate Engineer expect:
- Excellent salary with an annual review following the initial probationary period
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Training & development
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Charity events – such as Company activities to raise funds and charity lunch meetings
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free annual medical
We take career progression seriously, so as one of our employees you can expect regular training opportunities and support to develop your skill base. We are looking to interview within the next two weeks. If you feel this Graduate Engineer role is for you, do not wait around, APPLY TODAY!
All candidates will be asked to complete a personality profile test before being selected for interview.