Graduate Trading Desk Operations
|Location||City of London, London|
|Job Type||Graduate Schemes|
Trading Desk Operations - requires Graduate with Mathematics
Job Salary: Highly competitive
Job Location: Central London
Job Sectors: Financial / Technology / Mathematical / Programming / Graduate
We have an exciting opportunity for an academically strong and technically minded graduate with a keen interest in critical thinking and programming.
Our client in central London is a trading firm with a proud reputation for their technological approach in the resolution of complex financial problems.
If you're excellent with numbers and have a passion for technology, problem solving and innovative thinking then this is the job for you.
Job responsibilities for the Graduate Trading Assistant role will involve:
- Working in collaboration with traders with the objective of realising the firm's trading strategies, seeing that trades are accurately presented within all systems
- Analysing and maintaining complex software programmes, databases and spreadsheets.
- Taking on extensive job-specific training, making a desire to stick to software development within a financial environment key to the role
- Utilising Excel and VBA
Essential Job Requirements:
- A strong degree (2.1 or above) in a Quantitative subject such as Physics, Maths, Statistics, Economics or Chemistry
- At least an A in Maths A-Level or equivalent
- A keen interest in coding and solving mathematical problems