Graduate Technology Consultant- January 2020 Start
|Job Type||Graduate Schemes|
|Sector||Technology: Consulting & Project Management, Technology: IT and Software Engineering|
WIPRO is hiring graduates for IT jobs!!
Are you a recent graduate looking to grow your career in an IT organisation? Looking to work in the latest digital technologies? Looking for an IT organization that provides the right set of trainings required to jumpstart your career? If yes, this is the opportunity for you.
WIPRO’s Ascent Graduate Programme
- Graduates who can dream, design and build people-centric products and service experiences for our portfolio of clients.
- Exceptional creative & coding talent with a passion to learn digital technologies quickly and develop user-centric solutions
- People who are ready to take on the challenge of working in cross-functional, cross-discipline teams with some of the best technology talent.
- Roles carefully crafted for graduates who are prepared to learn fast, make connections, have fun and get things done.
Graduates hired for WIPRO Ascent program will get the opportunity to work and gain experience in one of the below service lines:
- Managed Applications Services
- Cloud and Infrastructure Services
Who we are and what we do?
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 175,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
- BSC/BEng degree in computer science/ software engineering/ Information technology/ Computer Networks/ Analytics/ Information technology or STEM related discipline
- Graduates of 2018 or 2019 with a 1st or 2:1 (will also consider 2.2)
- A valid UK or EU passport or Indefinite Leave to remain in the UK
- Flexibility and willingness to travel to clients sites
Locations: London and Reading