Wipro will mobilise you from the campus to your professional career in information technology.
Wipro values those who have a genuine passion for technology and a desire to work in a customer-centric environment. At Wipro, we know that a part of our strength and success tomorrow, lies in the investments that we make in graduates today.
We’re hiring.....for our UK Ascent Programme
- Graduates who can dream, design, build and eventually run people-centred product/service experiences for our portfolio of clients.
- Exceptional creative, caring, coding talent to make things better for this generation, and generations to come.
- People who are ready to take on the challenge of working in cross-functional, cross-discipline teams with some of the best technology talent.
- Roles carefully crafted for graduates who are prepared to learn fast, make connections, have fun and get things done.
Are you ready for a new adventure?
We’re looking for future leaders. Idea generators. And strategic thinkers. Put your degree and skills to work. We’ll help you build the roadmap to your career – If you have passion, a brilliant mind and an appetite to grow every day, this is the place for you.
Being a graduate these are some of the key business areas you could have the opportunity to work and gain experience in:
- Cognitive Computing
- Blockchain Engineering
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Business Intelligence
- Digital Engineering
- Digital Testing
- Technical Administration
- Business Analysis
- Cyber Security
Who we are and what we do
Wipro Limited is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognised globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Why join Wipro’s Ascent Programme?
As one of the selected graduates you will be given the autonomy to work on different complex projects for one or some of the biggest names in the industry, in fact Wipro works with 80 out of the top 100 clients.
You will have the chance to work alongside, and pick the brains of, experts in different industries. Our Ascent Programme is all about learning, developing and growing your practice and teamwork. You’ll be involved, be stretched and, just as importantly, be trusted.
- Recently Qualified or Final year Graduate from a computer science/ software engineering related discipline
- 2:1 degree or equivalent (however we will consider a 2:2)
- Have relevant programming language skills (C / C++ / Java programming languages are preferred)
- A valid UK or EU passport or Indefinite Leave to remain in the UK
- Flexibility and willingness to travel to clients sites
You’ll need to be:
- Great communicator – being able to say ‘No’ as well as ‘Yes’; having the courage and conviction to challenge; unafraid to have difficult discussions; open in the way you share knowledge and learning
- ‘People’ person – being able to put yourself in the shoes of others; understanding how to get the best out of people; empathy and respect for people who are different and work differently to yourself
- Thought Leader – you might still be in the formative stages of your career, but we want you to be inspiring and able to turn your ideas into reality. You might already have established yourself as the ‘go-to’ person in some field or discipline at university
Location: London, Sunbury-on-Thames, Reading, Solihull, Leeds, Norwich, Southampton, Edinburgh and various other UK based locations.