Wipro will mobilize you from the campus to your professional career in information technology.
Wipro values those who have a genuine passion for technology and a desire to work in a customer-centric environment. At Wipro, we know that a part of our strength and success tomorrow, lies in the investments that we make in graduates today.
We’re hiring……for our Ascent Programme
- Graduates who can dream, design, build and eventually run people-centred product/service experiences for our portfolio of clients.
- Exceptional creative, caring, coding talent to make things better for this generation, and generations to come.
- People who are ready to take on the challenge of working in cross-functional, cross-discipline teams with some of the best technology talent.
- Roles carefully crafted for graduates who are prepared to learn fast, make connections, have fun and get things done.
Are you ready for a new adventure?
We’re looking for future leaders. Idea generators. And strategic thinkers. We’ll help you build the roadmap to your career – If you have passion, and an appetite to grow, Wipro is the place for you.
We have opportunities to gain experience in the following key business areas:
- Cognitive Computing
- Blockchain Engineering
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Business Intelligence
- Digital Engineering
- Digital Testing
- Technical Administration
- Business Analysis
- Cyber Security
Who we are and what we do
Wipro is one of the most trusted IT Business Consultancies in the World. We have more than 175,000 people working in over 56 countries around the globe. A world-leading organisation, we provide consultancy and technology expertise to some of the biggest names in just about every industry you can imagine.
So why join Wipro’s Ascent Programme?
As one of the selected graduates you will be given the autonomy to work on complex projects for one of the biggest names in the industry, in fact Wipro works with 80 out of the top 100 clients. The chance to work alongside, and pick the brains of, experts in different industries. Our Ascent Programme is all about learning, developing and growing you. You’ll be involved, be stretched and, just as importantly, be trusted.
- Recently Qualified or Final year Graduate ideally in a technology related discipline with a focus on IT
- 2:1 degree or equivalent (however we will consider a 2:2)
- A valid UK or EU passport or Indefinite Leave to remain in the Uk
- Flexibility and willingness to travel to clients sites
You’ll need to be:
- Great communicator – being able to say ‘No’ as well as ‘Yes’; having the courage and conviction to challenge; unafraid to have difficult discussions; open in the way you share knowledge and learning
- ‘People’ person – being able to put yourself in the shoes of others; understanding how to get the best out of people; empathy and respect for people who are different and work differently to yourself
- Thought Leader – you might still be in the formative stages of your career, but we want you to be inspiring and able to turn your ideas into reality.