Graduate Technician (Marketing & Service)
Job Key Skills: Chemistry / Materials / Chemical Engineering academic background
Job Location: Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, West Midlands
Job Salary: £18,000
Job Sectors: Chemistry / Chemical Engineering / Material Technology / Ceramics / Graduate Jobs
We have an exciting opportunity to join our West Midlands client, who specialises in the manufacture and supply of ceramics globally.
They are now looking to expand the team, offering the opportunity for a Graduate Technician from a Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Material Technology or Ceramics degree background to help convert the technical service into results and negotiate sales directly with customers. Training will be provided in these techniques however it is important that the successful candidate comes from a relevant Science or Engineering background.
- Educated to degree level in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering (or closely related discipline)
- Ability to develop a challenging role into a management position
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Effective problem-solving abilities
- Photoshop knowledge preferred but not essential
- Language skills are useful but not essential
- Availability to travel often, and as required