Graduate Technical Support Engineer (Electrical / Electronic)
|Job Title:||Graduate Technical Support Engineer (Electrical / Electronic)|
|Contract Type:||Immediate Start Graduate Role|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2019 16:44|
Graduate Technical Support Engineer
Salary Level: circa £22k
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire (commutable from Farnborough, Newbury and Reading areas)
Our client delivers innovative products within the heating and welding industries. They are currently offering a fresh graduate the chance to launch their career at their progressive and well renowned organisation.
They currently have graduate jobs live for Electrical/Electronic Engineering and Physics graduates within their Technical Support department.
The key objective of the Graduate Technical Support Engineer job is to provide a bridge between the Engineering and Sales departments.
Specific job responsibilities will include:
- Assessment of customer design drawings, calculations and layouts
- Enabling the Sales departments to provide the correct equipment for clients
- Project management duties
- Maintaining the Sales database with technical information
Training is offered on the job, along with the opportunity to travel internationally supporting the Technical Sales department.
- Educated to degree level in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Physics
- Experience with CAE software
- Computer literacy
- Strong knowledge of engineering with specific knowledge of electrical principles, heat transfer and electromagnetism
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Graduate Technical Engineer
Scientific Technical Support Specialist
£25000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus
Graduate Project Engineer (Mechanical Engineering)
£20000 - £22000 per annum
Graduate Field Service Engineer (Mechanical or Electronic)
Graduate Product Design Engineer - Microelectronics
Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
£25000 - £30000 per annum