Graduate Technical Content Writer
Job Location: Central London
Job Salary: Competitive
Job Benefits: a meritocratic culture with a commitment to talent & diversity, a continual development programme, internal & external training
We are currently working with a well-established website community with a focus on renewable energy. They are looking for a technically minded graduate to join them ahead of the launch of their new service. They describe themselves as a fast growing, disruptive start up who aim to create real change and advance the energy transition.
The Graduate Technical Content Writer will create technically written, audio and video content for the client's website. You will be involved in providing practical information on how members can adopt the technology.
As part of the wider content team, the Graduate Technical Content Writer will:
- Use data to identify new technology
- Research the impact of new technologies
- Identify subject matter experts for webinars and events
- Analyze content performance and improvements
- A degree in a STEM related subject
- An interest in the renewable energy sector
- Strong communicator
- Experience of past writing projects would be desirable