Graduate Supply Chain Coordinator (Entry Level)
|Job Title:||Graduate Supply Chain Coordinator (Entry Level)|
|Contract Type:||Immediate Start Graduate Role|
|Salary:||£22000 - £24000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Mark Newland|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2022 14:30|
Graduate Supply Chain Coordinator (Chemicals Distributor)
Job Location: Buckinghamshire (commutable from Bicester, Luton, Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, High Wycombe, Oxford etc.)
Job Salary: up to 24K, dependent upon experience
Job Details: Full time, permanent position
We are currently working with a leading chemical supplier in the cosmetics and pharmaceutical industry who are looking for a talented individual to join their small but growing team in Buckinghamshire.
Due to a period of continued expansion, the company currently have a vacancy for a Graduate Supply Chain Coordinator to join their International Supply Chain Management team. The successful candidate will be supported by extensive training and enthusiastic colleagues. There is great scope for personal and professional development within this role.
- Receiving, evaluating and processing customer orders, ensuring that all information is accurate.
- Working closely with the sales team to manage customer requirements and respond to any queries.
- Reacting quickly, and communicating calmly and effectively with colleagues and customers to help to resolve any material supply issues.
- Working alongside the on-site warehouse team to ensure all daily shipments are arranged on time and booked accordingly with our hauliers.
- Assisting the team to manage the correct inventory levels and look into any discrepancies.
- Working with colleagues and suppliers to anticipate and pro-actively resolve any supply issues.
- Helping to manage inventory levels to ensure that we can meet customer requirements quickly.
- Learning about each role in the Supply Chain team to understand all aspects of our international distribution and provide holiday and sickness cover in all areas - materials management, purchase order processing etc.
- Helping to develop and improve Company strategy regarding supply chains and logistics.
- Educated to degrre level with an interrest in supply chain or logistics
- The ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with colleagues, suppliers and customers.
- The ability to learn, understand and implement new processes.
- A strong educational background.
- Strong commercial awareness.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Scientific Customer Support & Marketing Coordinator
£20000 - £25000 per annum
Up to £27000 per annum
Scientific Commercial Graduate Scheme
£21000 - £24000 per annum
STEM Women - Commercial Graduate Rotation Programme
Up to £24000 per annum
Technical Sales Representative - Scientific Sales
£23000 - £26000 per annum