Graduate Software Engineer (C++ / C#)
|Location||Malton, North Yorkshire|
|Job Type||Immediate Start Graduate Role|
|Salary||Up to £27000 per annum|
|Sector||Technology: IT and Software Engineering|
Graduate Software Engineer
Job Location: Malton, North Yorkshire (around 50% of time will be baed on customer sites undertaking installations)
Job Salary: up to £27K DOE
Job Sectors: Technology / Software Engineering / Computer Science / Graduate / C++
We have an exciting job opportunity for a Computer Science or Software Engineering graduate looking for a Software Engineering role based in North Yorkshire.
We are working with a company who offers technical solutions to manufacturing clients. They are looking for a graduate who is a skilled software developer, who is open to not only working on projects at the Headquarters, but also travelling to customer sites.
The right candidate may not have prior work experience, but will have an excellent academic background and an interest in software design.
As a team member, you will work on and eventually lead development projects, create new products as well as updating and enhancing their current systems.
- A 2.1 or higher in a Computer Science related subject
- Knowledge of C and C++ and/or C#
- Understanding of relational database design
- Good understanding of software engineering principles, design patterns and best practices.
- Clean driving licence and must have own car
- Valid Passport and willingness to travel