Graduate Software Engineer - C++ / C#
Job Location: York, North Yorkshire (Near to Driffield, Malton, Scarborough, Whitby, Bridlington and other areas)
Job Salary: £20,000- £23,000 basic
Job Sectors: Software Engineering Jobs / Computer Science Jobs / Graduate IT Jobs / C# Jobs / C++ Jobs
We have an exciting job opportunity for a Computer Science or Software Engineering graduate looking for a Software Engineering role based in North Yorkshire.
We are working with a company who offers technical solutions to manufacturing clients. They are looking for a graduate who is a skilled software developer, who is open to not only working on projects at the Headquarters, but also travelling to customer sites worldwide.
The right candidate may not have prior work experience, but will have an excellent academic background and an interest in software design.
As a team member, you will work on and eventually lead development projects, create new products as well as updating and enhancing their current systems.
- A 2.1 or higher in a Computer Science related subject
- Knowledge of C and C++ and/or C#
- Good understanding of software engineering principles, design patterns and best practices.
- Clean driving licence and must have own car
- Valid Passport and willingness to travel