Graduate Scientific Technical Officer – Horticulture
Job Location: Cambridgeshire, East of England (Commutable from Cambridge, Peterborough, Bedford, Ely, Northampton etc.)
Job Salary: £20,000 plus, dependent on experience
Job Details: 20 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays, Pension, Mobile, Laptop, Car Hire
Job Sectors: Graduate Science Jobs / Graduate Trials Jobs / Graduate Technical Jobs / Horticulture Jobs / Graduate Biology Jobs / Agriculture Jobs / Scientific Jobs
Our client, a renowned environmental organisation, are currently hiring a science related graduate to join their team as a Graduate Technical Officer.
The company are looking for a Biology / Horticulture / Agriculture graduate who has knowledge or an interest in horticulture. This position is suitable for someone who doesn’t want a career in the labs, but still wants to utilise their scientific / environmental knowledge from their degree. This is an entry level position, and full training will be provided.
- Providing technical support, focussing on product testing and trialling
- Provide product training
- Technical support for customers
- Executing trial programmes for different products
- A 2:1 or above in a Biology / Horticulture / Agriculture related degree
- You must be very organised, can plan and manage tasks and results from the trials
- You will have an interest in horticulture, and preferably basic knowledge of BASIS courses
- A driving license is essential for this role (Car is preferred also, but not essential)