Graduate Scientific Project Executive - Medical Communications
Job Location: Buckinghamshire, South East England (Commutable from Amersham, Chesham, Berkhamsted, High Wycombe, Watford, Hemel Hempstead etc.)
Job Salary: £21,000 upwards dependant upon experience
Job Sectors: Graduate Pharmacy Jobs / Graduate Pharmaceutical Jobs / Graduate Science Jobs / Graduate Pharmacology Jobs / Graduate Pharmaceutical Jobs / Medical Communications Jobs / Medical Education Jobs / Scientific Project Management
We have an exciting opportunity for a leading company that promotes best practice in healthcare by providing educational resources in the field of medical guidelines.
They are looking for a recent life science graduate to join their team as a Project Executive to assist in the delivery of multiple scientific projects, working with the Project Management team.
As a Project Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with healthcare professionals and clients about their medical education needs
- Internal liaison between the editorial team, project management, sales and the design teams
- Organising meetings
- Communicating with suppliers and requesting feedback from the clients on their projects
- A 2:1 in a Pharmaceutical Science, Pharmacology or Biomedical related degree
- Generic science knowledge and excellent communication skills, as well as the confidence to converse with healthcare professionals
- Excellent organisational skills