Graduate Scientific Editor
Job Location: Cambridge
Job Salary: Highly competitive
Job Sectors: Graduate Life Science Jobs / Graduate Pharmaceutical Science Jobs / Graduate Medical Communications Jobs / Graduate Editorial Jobs / Graduate Science Jobs / Graduate Pharmacology Jobs / Graduate Pharmaceutical Jobs / Graduate Biology Jobs / Scientific Editing Jobs, Science Editorial Jobs
We are currently working with an expanding and innovative Medical Communications agency in Cambridgeshire, who are looking to grow their team with exceptional scientific talent.
Our client provides high quality communication material to the healthcare industry in the form of manuscripts, slide kits, training programmes and dossiers etc.
This job is suitable for talented life science graduates, who have a love proof reading and spotting mistakes, and maybe were always the 'go to' person to check other peoples' work. The right candidate will be looking to join a close-knit family feel company, who pride themselves on delivering excellence always.
- Copy-editing drafts
- Quality control checks for staff members on scientific literature
- Proofreading, checking for grammar, spelling mistakes, flow, sense etc.
- Applying feedback from client's
- Creative input on a range of materials
- Working closely with Account Managers, Editors, Project Managers and other clients
- A 2:1 or above in a Life Science or Pharmaceutical degree background
- Master's and PhD graduates also welcome
- Strong proofreading skills, a keen eye for detail and a passion for scientific communications
- Exceptional command of the English language, both written and oral
- Evidence of writing either from university projects or theses, blogs, university newsletters etc.