Graduate Scientific Account Associate - Medical Communications
Job Location: Suffolk (Commutable from Cambridge, Newmarket, Bury St Edmonds, Thetford, Ely and Ipswich)
Job Salary: £18,000 - £24,000 dependent upon experience
Job Benefits: Pension Scheme, Good Holiday Allowance, Childcare Vouchers
Job Sectors: Graduate Life Science Jobs / Graduate Pharmaceutical Science Jobs / Graduate Medical Communications Jobs / Graduate Business Developer Jobs / Graduate Science Jobs / Graduate Pharmacology Jobs / Graduate Pharmaceutical Jobs / Graduate Biology Jobs
Are you looking to use your scientific education in a role that doesn't include boring lab work?
Our client, a Medical Communications Agency in Suffolk, for recent life science graduates or experienced candidates to join their team as a Graduate Account Associate to support the management of projects across a variety of scientific areas.
- Managing scientific projects in accordance with deadlines and budgets
- Liaising with clients and the in house editorial team
- Providing administrative support, preparing meeting material and printing tasks, organise travel, event management
- Understand client requirements and drafting proposals
- Managing budgets and costs
- Develop an awareness and understanding of guidelines including the APBI code.
- Keep up to date with revelations in the scientific and healthcare industry
- A 2:1 or above in a Life Science or Pharmaceutical degree background
- Generic science knowledge and excellent communication skills, as well as the confidence to converse with healthcare professionals and various other clients
- Must have a full driving license and own car
- You must be flexible to travel frequently to client sites.
- Previous experience or exposure to Medical Communications