Graduate Scientific Sales Associate
Job Location: Cambridge, East of England
Job Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 + £4,000 on target bonus
Job Sectors: Scientific Sales / Life Sciences / Biology Graduate Jobs / Bioscience Graduate Jobs
Job Details: 12-month contract to start with.
Our client, a leader in providing products for scientific research, is looking for a recent life science graduate who is wanting a career in scientific sales.
They are looking for someone smart and confident, with an outgoing personality that won't be afraid to pick up the phone and make a sales call. Training will be given on the sales process, technical scientific products and CRM systems.
- Developing new scientific leads from a variety of sources
- Identifying strong markets and business opportunities
- Contacting customers and providing quotes, closing deals and maintaining new business
- Using the companies CRM to generate and manage opportunities
- A 2:1 or above in a Life Science degree including Biology, Bioscience, Biochemistry etc.
- Practical experience with cell and molecular biology from University or in a lab setting
- Customer focussed or sales experience
- Ability to make new business calls and engage with clients