Job Key Skills: Engineering-related degree background with the ability to read technical drawings.
The Graduate Quality Inspector job offers the chance to work with one of the UK’s most reputable manufacturers of polymer moulders.
The company boasts an experienced and dedicated team along with an established base of well-known clients across a range of industry sectors.
The Graduate Quality Inspector job will involve ensuring that the inspection and validation of engineering drawings and panels remains constantly in accordance to safety procedures, company policy and designated technical data.
Full training is provided and the successful candidate to the graduate role will shadow a senior Quality Manager.
- Engineering-related degree background, preferable Mechanical
- Ability to read engineering technical drawings
- Familiarity with using measuring equipment
- Computer literacy (chiefly Word & Excel)
- Good level of interpersonal skills
- Full UK driving licence