Graduate QA Technical Officer – Food Sciences Related
Job Location: Stradbroke, Suffolk (Commutable from Bury St Edmunds, Eye, Thetford, Ipswich, Norwich etc.)
Job Salary: £20,000 – £22,000
Job Details: 37-40 Hour Week, 21 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays, Pension, Free Parking
Job Sectors: Graduate Science Jobs / Food Science / QA Jobs / Quality Assurance
Our client, a renowned frozen food organisation, are currently hiring a science graduate to join their team as a QA Technical Officer.
The company are looking for a Food Science or Biology graduate who has basic knowledge of pesticides and micro toxins in the food industry. This position is suitable for someone who doesn’t want a career in the labs, but still wants to utilise their scientific knowledge from their degree. This is an entry level position, and full training will be provided.
- Assisting the Quality Manager in implementing the food safety, quality and hygiene systems across the company sites
- Providing technical administrative support to internal and external customers
- Understand the importance of HACCP
- Audit and maintain quality assurance records
- A 2:2 or above in a Food Science or Biology related degree
- Must have basic knowledge of pesticides and micro toxins in the food industry
- A driving license and car is essential for this role