Are you looking to kickstart your career with Cobham?
If you’re ready to join the next generation of innovators, pioneers and leaders, our Business and Technology graduate programmes could be perfect for you. Each is an intensive two-to-three year scheme, where you’ll work on live projects while rotating across multiple disciplines and business areas. Whichever you choose, you’ll build relationships with colleagues across the business, all while learning the technical or business leadership skills that will set you apart for the rest of your career. By the time you complete the programme, you’ll be a trusted professional, ready to take on a permanent role in an area that suits your unique ambitions.
Depending on your interests, you could support our customers across many industries and locations. Working within our organisation you will also become an integral part of Cobham’s collaborative culture and provided with access to the most advanced tools and technologies available. This is an ambitious programme, but if you can rise to the challenge, there’s no telling where a career with Cobham could take you. There truly is no better place to gain exposure to a diverse range of customers and markets, making this your chance to discover Cobham as a business and learn where your own talents lie.
What we’re looking for in you:
- 2.1 degree in any degree discipline
- A genuine passion for innovation, and the enthusiasm to influence the future of the business and the communities Cobham serves
- The confidence to challenge the status quo and speak up with your big ideas
- A collaborative approach to work
- The right to work in the UK by October 2018
In return, you can expect:
- Coaching and support from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Regular performance and development reviews, designed to help you get the most out of your training
- On-the-job training across a diverse range of areas
- Plenty of scope to make a highly visible impact on real projects, right from the start
- Support towards achieving an industry-recognised qualification in your area
Cobham believes that the greater the diversity in a company, the greater chance you have of being successful. Therefore, when we’re looking for future leaders, we hire from a range of backgrounds where different ideas and views mean better solutions and more informed decisions.
Please be advised, Cobham do not offer sponsorship.
Cobham | Innovators with insight