Graduate Plant Scientist
Job Location: Norwich, East Anglia.
Job Salary: Competitive and dependent on skills/experience.
Job Key Skills: A degree in Plant Science / Plant Biology or a related degree.
Job Summary: Plant Science graduate required for a job within our client's Plant Tissue Culture department.
Our client specialises in plant science and boasts a strong reputation for developing innovative plant breeding technologies.
They are currently looking to add to the graduate talent pool at their facility in East Anglia and require a Plant Science/Biology graduate to join their Tissue Culture team.
The Graduate Plant Scientist job will be centred on supporting the work of the organisation's growing In Vitro and Tissue Culture teams.
Job duties will involve maintaining our client's in vitro plant material collection in addition to participating in the development of in vitro plant biotechnology related novel strategies.
- A degree in Plant Science / Plant Biology or a related degree
- Plant Tissue Culture experience (academic or otherwise) advantageous but training will be provided if necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent work-rate and willingness to learn on the job
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Passionate about a career in Plant Science
Related Job Phrases: Plant Science graduate jobs, Graduate plant biology jobs, Graduate Plant Science jobs Norwich, Plant Scientist jobs East Anglia