Graduate Pharmaceutical Business Developer
Job Location: Buckinghamshire, South East England
Job Salary: Competitive + excellent commission structure
Job Benefits: Excellent starting salary, commission and bonus structure, car allowance, company pension and healthcare scheme
Job Sectors: Graduate Pharmacy Jobs / Graduate Pharmaceutical Sales Jobs / Graduate Pharmaceutical Sales Jobs / Graduate Business Developer Jobs / Graduate Science Jobs / Graduate Pharmacology Jobs / Graduate Pharmaceutical Jobs
We have an exciting opportunity for a leading company that promotes best practice in healthcare by providing educational resources in the field of medical guidelines.
They are looking for a recent life science graduate to join their team as a Business Developer to promote a range of education projects and advertising opportunities to the pharmaceutical industry.
The company offer an excellent starting salary with an exciting commission and bonus structure too.
- Contacting new and existing clients to identify their medical education needs and sell advertising space
- Generate new leads through desk research and attending conferences
- Develop proposals for clients
- Build and maintain expert knowledge of all services and products
- A 2:1 in a Pharmaceutical Science, Pharmacology or Biomedical related degree
- Generic science knowledge and excellent communication skills, as well as the confidence to converse with healthcare professionals
- Sales / customer service experience would be preferable, but not essential