Graduate or Experienced Software Developer
Job Location: Oxford
Job Salary: Competitive DOE
Job Sectors: Technology Jobs / Programming Jobs / Computer Science Jobs / Graduate IT Jobs / Software Development Jobs / Graduate Software Developer Jobs / Graduate C++ Jobs / C++ Jobs / PhD IT Jobs / PhD Computer Science Jobs
We have an opportunity with a small but growing 3D Printing Client, for a Computer Science or Software Engineering related graduate to join our client in a Software Developer position.
This role would suit a recent talented graduate / PhD grad, or someone with software development experience, who is looking to work in a relaxed but professional work setting with a company that love all things 'techy'. Suitable candidates will have come from a Computer Science, Maths, Physics or related background who have great skills with C++.
- Develop and test code as well as fixing bugs
- Research and implement new techniques
- Designing systems for the 3D community
- A 2:1 or above degree or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Maths, Physics or related background
- Excellent C++ skills
- Maths A Level (B or higher)
- Knowledge of the geometry of 3D models
- Experience with any of the following: C, C# Python or Java
- Experience and postgraduate experience is preferred, but not essential