Graduate Medical Writer
Job Location: Cambridge
Job Salary: Highly competitive
Job Sectors: Graduate Life Science Jobs / Graduate Pharmaceutical Science Jobs / Graduate Medical Communications Jobs / Graduate Medical Writing Jobs / Graduate Science Jobs / Graduate Pharmacology Jobs / Graduate Pharmaceutical Jobs / Graduate Biology Jobs / Medical Writer Jobs
We are currently working with an expanding and innovative Medical Communications agency in Cambridgeshire, who are looking to grow their team with exceptional scientific talent.
Our client provides high quality communication material to the healthcare industry in the form of manuscripts, slide kits, training programmes and dossiers etc.
This job is suitable for talented life science graduates, who have a love of scientific literature research and writing and are looking to join a close-knit family feel company, who pride themselves on delivering excellence always.
- Literature research, data analysis
- Working on various types of work including manuscripts, slide kits, training programmes and dossiers etc.
- Attending scientific meetings and preparing reports
- Creative input on a range of materials
- Working closely with Account Managers, Editors, Project Managers and other clients
- A 2:1 or above in a Life Science or Pharmaceutical degree background
- Master's and PhD graduates also welcome
- Strong writing skills, a keen eye for detail and a passion for scientific communications
- Exceptional command of the English language, both written and oral
- Evidence of writing either from university projects or theses, blogs, university newsletters etc.