Graduate Medical Writer
Location: Buckinghamshire, South East England
Salary: £28,000+ (depending on level of experience)
Benefits: Work laptop and Phone, 25 days' holiday, Time in Lieu, Discretionary Bonus
Job Sectors: Graduate Life Science Jobs / Graduates Medical Communications Jobs / Graduate Biology Jobs / Pharmaceutical Jobs / Scientific Writer Jobs / Medical Writer Jobs
We are currently recruiting for an exciting Medical Writer position - perfect for science PhD graduates with a passion for writing.
As a Graduate Medical Writer, you will be working within one of South East England's leading healthcare communication companies. Your main duties will focus on producing a range of engaging content across a variety of digital platforms. This is an opportunity to really grow with the company and progress, potentially leading your own team and building your own department in the future.
- Proof reading
- Developing a variety of projects such as medical sales materials, patient materials, and animations
- Creating additional written content on slide decks
- Working with platforms such as Veeva Vault
- Educated to a PhD level from a top university (must be within a Life Science type subject) with a strong academic background
- Experience with scientific writing is essential for this role
- A passion for writing and editing
- Confidence to speak with clients and hold face to face meetings.