Graduate Medical Diagnostics Sales Consultant
|Location||Kingston upon Thames, London|
|Job Type||Immediate Start Graduate Role|
|Salary||£25000 - £26000 per annum|
|Sector||Science and Research|
Medical Diagnostics Sales Consultant - Graduate Level or Experienced
Job Location: Surrey (Commutable from Epsom, Twickenham, Croydon, Leatherhead, Guildford etc)
Job Salary: £25,000 - £26,000 + £12k on target bonus
Job Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Bonus, Generous Holiday
We are currently working with a leading supplier of diagnostic testing kits who distribute their medical diagnosis kits to private clinicians throughout the world. Their approach supports healthcare providers in personalised treatment pathways prevention of certain diseases.
Their sales team is an integral part of company growth, working closely with the MD, Medical Education and Customer Support Teams to increase sales revenue and profitability. Building relationships with the medical clients is an important aspect of this role, and is often done through written and phone communication, as well as in person contact when the need arises.
The company are looking for a recent or experienced life science graduate who is looking to pursue a career in scientific sales. Their ideal candidate is someone who is smart, driven and confident, with an outgoing personality that won't be afraid to pick up the phone and make a sales call.
- Developing new scientific leads from a variety of sources
- Identifying strong markets and business opportunities
- Contacting customers and providing quotes, closing deals and maintaining new business
- Selling diagnostic tests to new and current clients
- Representing the company at trade shows and conferences
- A 2:1 or above in a Life Science degree including Biology, Bioscience, Biochemistry etc.
- Customer focussed or sales experience
- Ability to make new business calls and engage with medical clients
- Able to work autonomously and learn medical terminology