Graduate Medical Communication Executive (Medical Writing)
Job Location: Buckinghamshire, South East England (Commutable from Hemel Hempstead, Aylesbury, Chesham, Watford, High Wycombe, Luton etc.)
Job Salary: £18,000 - £24,000
Job Sectors: Science Graduate Jobs / Medical Writing Jobs / Scientific Marketing / Scientific Account Executive / Digital Campaigns
Our client is a healthcare agency specialising in Medical Education, who work with pharmaceutical companies to organise education meetings, and develop educational printed and digital materials.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Science graduate to join their team who is looking for a different scientific career path than the generic, boring lab positions. You will be involved in scientific projects for pharmaceutical companies, where you will assist the Directors with all aspects of the business.
- Medical Writing
- Developing sales materials for the Pharmaceutical companies
- Organising meetings and conferences for scientific companies
- Managing the printed and digital campaigns
- Assist in pitching with other staff to try and win new business
- Liaising with Pharmaceutical clients to discuss their Med Ed needs
- A 2:1 or above in a Life Science Bachelor's degree or Masters (Microbiology, Biology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Science etc.)
- A desire to work out of the labs, but still within the scientific and healthcare sector
- Friendly and outgoing personality to build relationships with the Pharmaceutical clients.