Graduate Marketing Assistant (Bio-science)
|Job Title:||Graduate Marketing Assistant (Bio-science)|
|Contract Type:||Immediate Start Graduate Role|
|Contact Name:||Mark Newland|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2020 10:42|
Graduate Marketing Assistant
Job Location: Oxfordshire, South East England (Commutable from Oxford, Swindon, Abingdon, Reading, Newbury etc.)
Job Salary: circa £20K DOE
Job Sectors: Graduate marketing jobs / Life Science jobs / Graduate Science Jobs / Science / Biology Jobs / Biochemistry Jobs
Our client, a leading provider of products within scientific research, are looking for a life science graduate to join their team as a Graduate marketing Assistant.
The main and immediate objective will be to discuss, define, plan and project manage the development of the brand. This will be coordinated with different stakeholders and departments.
The company offer a great supportive environment for graduates to develop within, along with good company benefits too.
- Marketing planning and implementation
- Direct Marketing campaigns and CRM
- Scientific Events and Congress support
- Literature and marketing materials (design) preparation and production
- Customer Services
- A 2:1 or above in a Life Science degree (Biology, Biochemistry etc.)
- Some form of customer focused experience for example; sales, marketing, communications
- Excellent communication skills, including written and spoken
- A second language would be beneficial
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's