Graduate Laboratory Technician - Life Sciences
Job Location: Guildford, Surrey, South East England.
Job Salary: £23,000 with benefits
Job Key Skills: At least a 2.1 in a Life Science, Biomedical Science or Molecular Biology related degree subject.
Contract Length: 18 months
We are currently working alongside a world leading Oncology and Molecular Biology research organisation.
The company is looking to add to the graduate talent pool at their Guildford laboratory and requires a Lab Technician from a Life Science degree background.
The Graduate Laboratory Technician will involve contributing to the smooth running of the lab facility, in which you will be expected to provide technical support to our client's scientific team.
As part of a multi-disciplined team, the Graduate Laboratory Technician will:
- Take responsibility for quality and regulatory compliance
- Assist the processing of blood samples
- Perform blood separations (and associated data input)
- Perform Molecular Biology techniques including qPCR analysis and immunofluorescence staining
- A degree in a Life Science subject
- Lab experience gained at university
- Experience in Tissue Culture