Graduate Laboratory Technician - Microbiology
Job Location: South West England (Commutable from Chipping Campden, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, Evesham etc)
Job Sectors: Graduate Microbiology Jobs / Graduate Biology Jobs / Graduate Food Science Jobs / Graduate Scientific Jobs / Graduate Lab Tech Jobs
Our client, a scientific company specialising in food and drink, are currently looking to recruit a talented Science Graduate. As a Laboratory Technician you will work as part of the Laboratory Services team, helping to ensure product safety and quality.
Your main responsibility will centre around the testing and practicing of microbiology samples.
- General assistance in areas such as preparation, supervising and general housekeeping
- Performing and demonstrating auditing and various tests
- Maintain a clear and organised record of work produced and results
- Must have an excellent ability to work well within a team
- Strong organisational, time-management and communication skills
- 2:2 Degree within a Scientific subject (e.g. Biology, Biological Science, Microbiology etc)
- Experience with microbiology practical's in university