Graduate Laboratory Technician - Chemistry
Job Location: Flintshire
Job Salary: Competitive
Job Sectors: Graduate Chemistry Jobs / Chemistry Jobs / Graduate Laboratory Technician Jobs / Lab Jobs / Chemistry Lab Jobs
Job Contract Length: Full Time Permanent, start date ASAP
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
Our client, a company that provides scientific support to the environmental industry, are looking for a recent graduate to join their team in the Wet Chemistry Department. A generic chemistry background and an interest in a laboratory-based role is all that's needed as training is provided.
- Involved in the daily running of a we chemistry lab, including ICP, TOC, LOI etc.
- Calibration on instrumentation
- Updating and maintaining lab records
- Working to GLP
- Assisting with preparation of samples for analysis
- A degree in Chemistry or Materials Science
- Lab experience from university
- Knowledge of wet chemistry techniques including ICP would be extremely beneficial
- Ability to work unsupervised once trained up