Graduate Laboratory Technician
Job Location: Hayes
Job Salary: Competitive
Job Type: Permanent, full time
Job Sectors: Graduate Science jobs/ Graduate Laboratory Jobs/ Graduate Lab Technician Jobs/ Biology Jobs/ Biomedical Science Jobs/ Biochemistry Jobs/ Graduate Jobs
Our client, a pioneering research and biotechnology company, is currently looking for a Scientific Graduate to join their team! With the wellbeing of their clients at heart, the company continue to strive for the best results, curing countless diseases and continuing to expand on their research and development. They believe in the importance of providing healthier services for our children.
As a Graduate Laboratory Technician, you will focus on the processing and cryopreservation of human tissue, as well as analysing cell counts. As well as this you will also be expected to record all sampling, on top of any additional general assistance that may be required within a laboratory setting.
- Maintaining an updated database by processing data regularly
- Handling samples
- Assisting other technicians in raw material control
- Cell counting
- Degree in a Biological subject (Biomedical Science, Biochemistry etc.)
- Good knowledge of GLP
- Must have a strong attention to detail
- Capability of working well within a team
- It is important for candidates to be reliable, adjustable and effective