Graduate Laboratory Production Technician
Job Location: Salisbury (Commutable from Andover, Winchester, Southampton, Wiltshire, Warminster etc.)
Job Salary: £17,000+
Job Sectors: Biology Jobs / Scientist Jobs / Laboratory Technician Jobs / Life Science Jobs / Graduate Science Jobs / Graduate Laboratory Jobs / Pharmaceutical Jobs / Biomedical Jobs
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented graduate to join our client, a successful pharmaceutical company based in South West England. The company specialises in a range of pharmaceutical services from production and development to quality assurance.
As a Graduate Laboratory Production Technician, you will join the fermentation support team, helping to perform any required tasks. This varies from water sampling, environmental monitoring, managing the supplies, and more. During this role your tasks may change depending on the needs of the organisation.
- Transporting materials, equipment and products
- Ensuring all processes are carried out in a compliant procedure
- Liaise with clients and suppliers
- Maintain general cleaning, organising and stock
- 2:1 or First-Class degree in a relevant Science degree (e.g. Biology, Pharmaceuticals, Biomedical etc)
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to use initiative and be a self-motivator
- Candidates with biopharmaceutical manufacturing experience are favourable