Graduate Java/J2EE Developer
Contract: Full time, permanent position
Our client, an industry leader in software development with offices in Europe and the US, requires a Graduate Developer to work with their automotive clients. This company provides business solutions to their clients to enable them to gain control over their activities and ensure cost effective data management. Their focus is on ensuring customer satisfaction and delivering innovative ways to manage the translation process.
The Graduate Java/J2EE Developer will be given the opportunity to work alongside an existing team of developers where they will be able to expand their technical skills and gain commercial experience. You will work with a variety of clients and technologies to develop your skills and progress within the development team. The company uses a range of different technologies to solve their client's software issues, so you will be given the chance to develop your problem-solving skills and expand your knowledge of software development across the full software stack.
- A computer science related degree OR sufficient Java/J2EE knowledge.
- Java/ J2EE knowledge
- A software project to demonstrate your skills
- Knowledge of Programming Language Design, Common Language Idioms and Language Implementation
- Knowledge of Data Driven Systems
- Knowledge of Empirical Evaluation within Software Engineering
- Exposure to Version Control
- Knowledge of the following: EJB, JPA, Hibernate, JBoss, Junit, MVC Framework