Graduate IT Help Desk Support Engineer – 2017 Graduates Welcome
Job Location: Hull, East Yorkshire (Near to Driffield, Wakefield, York, Sheffield and other areas)
Job Salary: £15,000- £17,000 depending on skills and experience
Job Sectors: IT Support Jobs / First Line Support Jobs / Desktop Support Jobs / IT Support / Computer Science Jobs / Graduate IT Jobs
We have an exciting job opportunity for an IT graduate looking for a Help Desk Support Engineer role based in Hull.
We are working with a company who offers technical solutions to manufacturing clients. They are looking for an enthusiastic graduate who is not only interested in working on projects at the Headquarters, but also travelling to customer sites worldwide.
As a team member, you will provide 1st line technical support over the phone, answering support and email queries. You will also be responsible for installing and managing customer software updates, as well as processing and handling customer returns.
- A degree in a Computer Science related subject (or soon to be completed)
- Knowledge of C and C++
- Strong written and verbal communications with an excellent telephone manner
- IT literate with knowledge of using Microsoft Products
- Clean driving licence and must have own car
- Valid Passport and willingness to travel