IT Developer - Graduate Scheme (2018 Grads or earlier)
Job Location: Doncaster (Commutable from Sheffield, Rotheram, Scunthorpe, etc.)
Job Salary: £22,000 -£25,000
Job Start date: ASAP
Job Sectors: IT Graduate Jobs/ IT Developer Positions/ IT Graduate Schemes
Benefits: 26 days annual leave, Pension Scheme, Free Parking, Private Medical Insurance, Staff Restaurant, Holiday purchase scheme, Life Assurance & more!
Our client is a leader in the European manufacturing sector with offices all over the world. Their focus is on the heating & plumbing industry with emphasis on manufacturing and distribution.
They are looking for a talented IT graduate to join their 2-year Graduate Programme. During these two years you will be exposed to a wide variety of manufacturing projects and gain an insight into commercial IT Development. You will gain a deep understanding of Manufacturing, Sales and Distribution and be given the opportunities and responsibility to make meaningful contributions to the company.
As a Graduate IT Developer, you will:
- Support IT Applications though ERP & CRM systems
- Improve and expand the current reporting platform
- Deliver reports to enable business users to evaluate information and findings
- Carry out developments approved my senior memebers of staff
This is not an exhaustive list of duties as you will be exposed to various areas of the business…
- A 2:1 or above BSc or MSc in a Computing related degree
- TSQL ability (both writing and script reading)
- Database Management experience
- IT Applications knowledge
- Microsoft SQL Server
- UK Driving License
- Language skills in either German or Dutch