Graduate Environmental, Health and Safety Assistant - Science Graduates
Job Location: Kent
Job Salary: Extremely competitive and generous with great benefits
Job Sectors: Graduate Jobs / Graduate Science Jobs / Chemistry Jobs / Environmental Science Jobs / Health and Safety Jobs / Quality Assurance Jobs / QA Jobs / Environmental Audits Jobs
We are currently working with a leading supplier of packaging solutions in Kent, who are looking for an Environmental or Science related graduates to join their team in a new and exciting Environmental, Health and Safety Assistant job.
Our client is committed to bringing graduate level talent into their company and offering training and mentorship throughout. You don't need to have had relevant experience in industry, but just a keen work ethic and an aptitude to learn through training.
You will be involved with assisting the Health & Safety Manager with day to day duties in the department, and meeting health, safety, environmental and ISO 9001 compliance requirements.
- Recording off site waste transfers
- On site visits, as well as external visits within the UK and a possibility abroad
- Data handling
- Liaising with external parties and contractors
- Preparation of reports
- Deliver training
- Developing safety campaigns
- Providing advice for Environmental, Health and Safety matters
- 2:1 or above in a relevant Science or Environmental related degree
- ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 experience or knowledge would be preferable
- Some work experience in a related industry would also be helpful, but not essential
- A friendly persona, with the ability to talk to clients and take initiative where needed, who pays great attention to detail
- An interest in compliance and regulations would be helpful