Our client is a specialist in security design, providing their expert consultancy services to some of London’s most high profile property development projects.
They’re currently looking to bolster their Security Engineering team with some fresh graduate talent and require a candidate from a Physics or Electronic Engineering degree discipline to join their team in a Consultancy role.
The job will be centred on assisting in the production of complex physical security designs and associated technical specifications for ongoing architectural projects.
You will be expected to meet with the company’s prestigious client-base, consulting architects and designers in security engineering design matters whilst keeping up to date with the latest and emerging technologies in the field.
- A degree in Electronic Engineering or Communications System Design
- Any previous experience within a design environment would be advantageous
- Knowledge of SCADA, IP Networks, Security Systems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative approach to work
- An interest in physical or electrical security and architecture would be an advantage