CGP is the UK’s No.1 educational publisher, and we’re growing bigger and more popular every year. We have plenty of exciting new products in the pipeline, so we need to recruit talented new editors to help us create them.
We’re looking for top graduates
Whether you’re a recent graduate, in your final year at university or have some work experience already, we’d love to hear from you if you have:
• At least a 2:1 degree in Maths, Science, Geography, English Literature or Modern Languages
• Grades AAB at A-Level and an A in GCSE Maths and English Language
• The analytical skills to pick out the most important bits of a subject
• The flair to make the subject fun and engaging for students
• An eye for detail — and an obsession for accuracy
• A flexible and positive attitude in everything you do
• An interest in what drives the commercial success of a business
In return, we can offer you an excellent salary and benefits, along with a beautiful working environment on the southern edge of Cumbria’s Lake District.
We don’t blame you! Visit cgpbooks.co.uk or call us on 01229 715709 to find out more.
To apply, click the apply button above and write or paste your covering letter into the 'Additional Information' box. A covering letter is essenitial for this role.
Please remember to include your A-level /GCSE exam subjects and grades.