Ever thought about a career in the most exciting and popular domain within technology at the moment?
We are now looking to hire our next intake of exceptional graduates to join the Automation Logic Academy in October 2018.
About Automation Logic
Automation Logic is a leading professional services business delivering technology-enabled transformation to enterprise clients through the delivery of Cloud, Automation and DevOps solutions.
Headquartered in London, United Kingdom, Automation Logic has successfully delivered over 55 Cloud and Automation projects for some of the largest and most prestigious organisations in both the public and private sectors across Europe.
What is the AL Academy?
- 12 weeks (paid) of Graduate DevOps Training in London
- Learn professional, business and technical skills to become a Junior Consulting Engineer
- If you successfully graduate from the academy, we will offer you a permanent position
- Stay with us for two years and fast-track your career in the UK’s top employers in Banking and Central Government
- Earn £25,750 + pension + flexible benefits after training
One of the biggest needs of our clients have is for bright, business-ready graduates with some commercial experience, a good grounding in relevant DevOps specialisms and an understanding of Agile working methodologies.
The AL Academy provides an intensive 12-week graduate DevOps training course for graduates from STEM disciplines (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) that gives them this vital grounding to enable them to be successful in business. Small class-sizes of 6-15 graduates ensures each student receives the attention and support they need.
The Academy is based at our offices in Waterloo, where graduates receive classroom style training from experts in each of the fields of study.
Following the 12-week Graduate DevOps training course, you will be placed on site with one of our clients, on a real-world project.