Graduate Developer (.NET Framework)
|Job Title:||Graduate Developer (.NET Framework)|
|Contract Type:||Immediate Start Graduate Role|
|Contact Name:||Mark Newland|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2018 11:02|
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join an in-house, small group of software developers within a UK wide retail company. Successful candidates to the post of Graduate Developer will be responsible for developing a number of in-house systems across the business. As Graduate Developer you will be responsible for assisting the other members of the development team in developing in-house systems and applications.
- Logging software support calls and diagnosis of software issues
- Support and maintenance of existing systems
- Monitor internal systems performance and exception reporting
- Aid in the full systems development life cycle from requirements capturing through design, development and testing to delivery
- Liaising with colleagues within the business and establishing good working relationships for the benefit of system design and support
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science, Computing, Software Engineering or similar.
Some exposure and knowledge of the following would be required:
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Outlook Email systems
- Knowledge of databases (SQL Server)
- Knowledge of .NET framework
- Visual studio
Successful applicants to the post of Graduate Developer will have and enthusiasm and desire to learn and develop new technologies. Your ability to prioritise and manage workloads is vital and your interpersonal skills will allow you to work effectively within a small team.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's