Job Overview: This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading experience delivery company who pride themselves on their creative and innovative approach to engineering. From designing sets and lighting for artists to narrating powerful story-telling through various technologies, they enable creative visions to come to life.
Working with high-end clients in a variety of well-known exhibition spaces, the company is eager to add a passionate engineering graduate to their extremely talented team, as well work closely with the Engineering Manager.
Producing projection visualisations and drawingProducing engineering documentation during various stages of projectsCarrying out research, testing and monitoring the development of products and projectsGenerating audio visual schematics from hardware schedulesCarrying out site surveys on client’s sitesSupporting members of the team through the project delivery process and providing them with appropriate information throughoutAssisting the team on a whole, as well as discussing any project requirements with members of the sales teamGenerally ensuring that processes and procedures are consistently up to date
- Strong familiarity with software packages
- Strong knowledge of CAD for 2D and 3D drawings
- Confident working within a team, as well as the ability to help team members meet tight deadlines and manage own time efficiently
- Strong written and communication skills
- A keen passion and aptitude to further their audio-visual systems knowledge
- Educated to degree level (preferably an engineering subject)