Graduate Data Product consultant (Technical Business Analyst)
|Job Title:||Graduate Data Product consultant (Technical Business Analyst)|
|Contract Type:||Graduate Schemes|
|Salary:||Starting salary of £32,000|
|Job Published:||April 22, 2022 14:07|
A bit about us:
We are an award-winning consultancy that hires graduates and junior professionals from all backgrounds and transforms them into data and technology consultants through high-quality, salaried training, and dedicated support.
We’re committed to making data and technology accessible to all. That’s why we hire people without any data and technology skills and pay them to train over the course of 15 weeks, before placing them with leading UK clients where they get to apply the skills learnt to real projects for a minimum of two years.
Why you should join Kubrick:
Our 15-week training programme is designed for people without any background or experience in Data Product/Technical Business Analytics and over the 15 weeks, you'll be exposed to a range of scripting languages, platforms, data handling and database skills, and soft skills that are in-demand across industries.
You'll also have continuous access to ongoing development opportunities post-training, including free accreditations from leading tech partners that will certify your skills, make you a sought-after candidate, and lead to rapid career acceleration.
What you'll receive:
- The opportunity to enter the world of data, AI, and cloud without any prior background or experience in the field. We'll teach you everything you need to know!
- 15 weeks of high-quality, paid training in the latest tools and technology, delivered by industry experts
- Competitive £32,000 year-one salary, with an impressive increase to £40,000 in your second year
- Potential to earn £55-60K in your third year
- Exposure to exciting FTSE 100 organisations and industries
- Automatic access to exciting data projects that are typically reserved for experienced consultants
- Continuous opportunities to build your skills and understanding in new and exciting areas
- Access to a range of ongoing development resources, both during your employment as a Kubrick alumni member (if you choose to join your client)
- Access to a range of free accreditations with leading tech partners including Microsoft, Tiger Graph, Azure, PowerBI, Collibra, Google Cloud Platforms, AWS, Snowflake, Alteryx, Looker
- Ongoing professional and developmental support from your dedicated People Team representative
- Access to a range of benefits to support your mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
As a Kubrick Data Product consultant/Technical Business Analyst, you will use a blend of technical and business analytics skills to develop and deliver data-driven solutions for organisations. Our Data Product consultants/Technical Business Analysts fully understand the needs and requirements of a business, acting as intermediary between the data team, business, and technology to drive transformation.
Skilled in the relevant tools and technologies, including SQL, Python, Tableau and Alteryx, you will utilise your technical ability to translate data driven solutions to internal stakeholders and manage projects in an agile environment.
What we need from you:
- Educated to degree level (STEM or non-STEM subjects welcome)
- strong A-level grades (all subjects welcome)
- Interested in working with multiple stakeholders and facilitating effective communication between them
- Keen problem-solvers who enjoy making sense of the complex and communicating it to others in a way that is easy to understand
- An ambition to work with data and not letting it intimidate you – learning some coding is crucial in today’s age
- Able to think logically and work under pressure
- Flexible on location as our consultants often work across the UK
We offer a wide range of benefits at Kubrick that are designed to support staff with their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing. These include but aren’t limited to:
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free Specsavers eyecare vouchers
- Hybrid training environment
- Casual dress
- A blend of collaborative workspaces and quiet areas
- Laptops and all training materials provided by Kubrick throughout training
- Employee referral scheme
- Mental health first aiders
- Access to Perkbox Premium (including discounted gym memberships, wellbeing portal with free counselling sessions and advice, discounted food and drinks, plus more)
- Pension scheme
- Paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Ongoing networking opportunities
- Dedicated support from our Readiness team during training and Consultant Success team during client projects
- Continuous development including free accreditations from our tech partners
- A team of diversity champions who are dedicated to driving diversity and inclusion across the business
- Opportunities to get involved in volunteering and wider ESG initiatives
Everyone is welcome to apply for our roles, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, age, marital status, background, pregnancy or caring responsibilities. We also recognise the importance of diversity of thought within our teams and are fully committed to embracing the talents of people with autism, dyslexia, ADHA, and other forms of neurocognitive variation.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's