Graduate Data Analyst (Maths Graduates)
|Job Title:||Graduate Data Analyst (Maths Graduates)|
|Contract Type:||Immediate Start Graduate Role|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Mark Newland|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2019 12:19|
Graduate Data Analyst (Insight Executive)
Salary: up to £25K DOE
Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, North West
Our client is an establish gaming company. They are expanding their team and are seeking applications from recent mathematics graduates.
Analyse and produce reports from Google Analytics
Ensure the right tracking is in place on all digital channels and assist with testing
Graduates can expect to receive training in all aspects of the role and to work as part of a small team with guidance from an experienced project manager.
- A data science, physics, mathematics or related degree at Bachelors, Masters or PhD level
- 2.1 at undergraduate level is essential
- Knowledge of SQL or Access along with strong Excel skills essential
- Ability to interpret data and present results
- An understanding of Python and MATLAB would be advantageous
- Gaming/betting knowledge or background is ideal.