Graduate Controls Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical)
|Job Title:||Graduate Controls Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical)|
|Contract Type:||Immediate Start Graduate Role|
|Salary:||£23000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Mark Newland|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2021 20:43|
Graduate Controls Engineer (Project Machine Specialist)
Job Salary: up to £25000 DOE
Job Location: Stoke-on-Trent
Job Key Skills: A graduate in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics or a closely related degree discipline.
Job Summary: Engineering graduate required for a Controls Engineer job in Stoke-on-Trent.
Our client is a leading, multinational company within the acoustic and thermal management sector. They have an immediate requirement for a high calibre engineering graduate and are looking to hear from graduates in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics.
The successful candidate to this post will define and deliver new equipment into UK Conversion Plants in support of Projects and Development Engineering Centre and identify and deliver existing machine improvements and support new projects and capacity expansions.
The job involves a wide range of skills and is suited to an inquisitive engineer with a strong work-ethic and the desire to launch a career within a leading Engineering company.
- A 2:1 degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics or a closely related discipline from a top Uni.
- Knowledge of Process Engineering (new program launches and Automotive would be an advantage);
- Technical knowledge in Automation;
- Understanding of Project management;
- Knowledge of modern Engineering Philosophies (Kiazan, Poke Yoke, Muda, FME etc)
- Competent with AUTOCAD and Microsoft products
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Graduate Quality Engineer
Bolton, Greater Manchester
Up to £18000 per annum
Graduate Field Service Engineer (Mechanical or Electronic)
Graduate Performance Analyst (STEM Graduates)
£25000 - £26000 per annum
Graduate Account Manager (Technical Sales)