Graduate Chemist - Formulation
Job Location: Surrey - Commutable from Woking, Epsom, Leatherhead, Sutton, Crawley etc
Job Salary: £23,000
Job Sectors: Chemistry Jobs/ Formulation Science Jobs/ Cosmetic Science Jobs/ Graduate Science Jobs/ Junior Science Jobs
We are currently working with an innovative chemical formulation company to help find an enthusiastic science graduate to join their team.
Our client supplies a range of companies with a variety of cosmetic products, from skin care to toiletries. As a Junior Formulation Chemist, you will research current market trends, evaluate exciting technologies and undergo all essential training. Working alongside your team, you will have the opportunity to put your creativity and passion into action when brainstorming brand new designs and formulas!
- Analysing clients' expectations to ensure products are to their preferred standards
- Working within the laboratory and communicating all technical information in a coherent manner
- Upload all collected data onto company software
- Further your understanding of cosmetic regulations and legislations
- Occasional travel to attend stimulating exhibitions and important meetings
- 2:1 or 1st class degree within a scientific subject e.g. Chemistry, Formulation, Cosmetics etc.
- Must be observant with a keen attention to detail
- Will be highly motivated with the ability to problem-solve from a scientific perspective