Throughout this role you will be working with a leading Utility Company providing a range of CAD drawings and support for both internal and external projects. You will also be expected to show that you can successfully action the use of 3D modelling and BIM, driving them forward within the business.
- Participate in all necessary training as well as undertake all health and safety reviews
- Ensure all company infrastructure, drawings, document control and general organisation is maintained regularly
- Work with a range of programmes such as AutoCAD (2D and 3D), ISO9001, Revit etc
- Perform regular quality to ensure all projects are exceptional
- Maintain consistent contact with clients to stay up to dateHandle a variety of different projects with little supervision
Our client is a well-known Utility Company who work with the UK’s biggest construction companies. The company pride themselves on their ability to provide exceptional utility connections and management services on a nation-wide basis. From commercial sectors to social housing the company uses its versatility to ensure the best results for all clients.
- Engineering-based Degree is required
- Experienced in 2DAutoCAD and Microsoft Office (additional programme experience will be favoured
- )Ability to prioritise, take responsibility and maintain exceptional organisation skills
- Considers themselves able to work well in a close team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
“Junior Technician jobs”, “Graduate Technician jobs”, “Graduate Engineer”, “Degree in Engineering”, “CAD”,
“Graduate Jobs, Wrexham”